Please take your time to view our policies and information about the Melanie Tonia Evans website and associated organisation, covering coypright, disclaimers, privacy, and more. If you have any questions about our policies please email us at [email protected]
ONE-ON-ONE QUANTA FREEDOM HEALING BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
We’re committed to providing a high quality service which is respectful, compassionate and sensitive to client needs. Sessions are booked well in advance due to a high volume of requests, and therefore a cancellation policy is applicable to compensate for costs, lost revenue, and the needs of clients requiring healing and relief.
Once payment and booking time is made, it’s your responsibility to keep your appointment. If you need to cancel, you must provide 48 hours notice. This will allow the opportunity for those on the emergency list to take up the cancelled session space.
If you cancel within 48 hours or more notice, we can simply arrange another booking time for you.
If you cancel in less than 48 hours, or if you do not turn up, there will be no refund. If you then choose to book another session, that will incur a further full session fee.
COPYRIGHT TERMS & CONDITIONS
The contents of this site (www.melanietoniaevans.com) are protected by copyright law.
No site content may be displayed on another website or other media without prior permission of the copyright owner Melanie Tonia Evans.
If you wish to reproduce any articles or excerpts of articles on your website or have any questions regarding this, please email [email protected] for written permission.
The Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Program
A full money back guarantee exists for this product. Your refund can be claimed within 30 days. A refund cannot be claimed after the expiry of these terms.
The Empowered Self Course
A full money back guarantee exists for this product. Your refund can be claimed within 60 days. A refund cannot be claimed after the expiry of these terms.
You Can Thrive After Narcissistic Abuse 1-day Workshop
We do not offer a full money back guarantee for this live event. Once your ticket is purchased your seat is confirmed and the sale is final. If you cannot attend the event and wish to pass on your ticket to someone else, you may do so. Please contact [email protected] with the name and email of who will be going in your place.
Melanie Tonia Evans is neither a qualified psychologist, nor a qualified counsellor, and offers her insights and advice for guidance only. Her knowledge of the human condition is based on intuition and life experience. The information that is shared on this website is for the purposes of providing a community resource.
The testimonies that have been used are intended to represent an accurate example of results for a large cross-section of clients, readers and students. It is, however, not guaranteed that everyone who accesses these goods and services will experience these results; as every individual’s results are also determined by his or her personal motivation and desire to heal.
All content of this website is for informational purposes only and is for your own personal use and guidance. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or act as a substitute for professional medical advice. It does not replace the need for services by medical professionals, and as such, any changes to your current treatment should be discussed with your medical General Practitioner. Additionally, any questions concerning medical issues should also be directed towards your doctor.
If you choose to rely solely on the information and resources provided herein, please be advised that recovery from abuse and painful inner programs may be painful, difficult and confusing. Be advised that if undertaking this course of action, Melanie Tonia Evans or Meltonia Enterprises Pty Ltd, cannot be held liable for any possible ramifications of undergoing this course of therapy, including, but not limited to depression, emotional epiphany, or suicidal thoughts etc.
Never listen to a healing or meditation MP3 whilst driving or operating machinery, and always choose a safe and secure environment to listen to and work with the healings.
Adults (18+) Only Disclaimer
All materials and programs published by Melanie Tonia Evans are for adult use only. Melanie Tonia Evans’ programs are self-help, and as such and are not suitable for minors under the age of 18.
Meltonia Enterprises Pty Ltd recommends for parents of minors in seek of help or minors seeking help themselves to use social services to help them with their needs and access counselling services provided through government funding or agencies that can provide appropriate assistance whilst protecting the rights of a minor.
- In publishing this website, the author does not guarantee the suitability, effectiveness or appropriateness of any products or treatments. The author has no medical background or training; therefore use the information, products and services on this website at your own risk.
- The information, services, products, messages and articles in this website, individually and collectively, are provided with the understanding that the author is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendations.
- Statements and information regarding books and any products mentioned within this site have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.
- No warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information herein this website, or for obtaining legal advice. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither the author nor any other parties who have been involved in the creation, preparation, printing, or delivering of this website assume responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, errors or omissions of said information and assume no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages as well as any circumstance for any complication, injuries, side effects or other medical accidents to person or property arising from, or in connection with the use or reliance upon any information contained herein.
Our on-line shopping cart facility accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, BankCard)
Your credit card or Paypal statement will show that you are billed by “Meltonia Enterprises Pty Ltd” or “MELANIETONI”
Your card will be billed in US dollars, this will be converted to your currency by your bank or card provider. The shopping cart and shopping page contain a currency converter, so you can know the amount you will be billed in your currency.
The details you enter at the Checkout are encrypted by your browser before being transmitted, using SSL encryption, which ensures that your personal and credit card information is secure as it travels across the Internet. Note: the key or yellow padlock at the bottom of your browser window will indicate the secure mode.
When your order has been completed, you’ll be returned to our site.
WEBSITE SECURITY POLICY
When using logins, purchases, or other pages which contain or transmit sensitive information, our site employs third-party services – specifically: PremiumWebCart.com (for store and affiliates), MailChimp.com (mailing list), and PayPal.com, which use SSL encryption. This means that your personal details are passed through a secure server using the latest 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.
You know when you are on a secure page when you see https:// as part of the address, and you’ll also see a little yellow padlock either in the top address bar, or on the bottom of the screen.